Saturday 14 April 2012

Truffle fries again - 40hands

Yes, this is how much I've loved truffle fries since Everything With Fries. I went to 40hands and ordered truffle fries, despite it being quite expensive, $8.00/bowl. But it's still worth it, because truffle fries are nice.

Truffle fries

Their coffee is quite unique too, and nice coffee art. We ordered latte and the coffee taste is quite different from the coffee we usually drink. I'm not sure if it's good or bad because I'm not experienced in coffees.

Carefully decorated latte

We also ordered a chocolate cake, which turns out to be nice too, it's chocolate, that beats everything. =p

Chocolate cake

Nothing much to recommend here because we only tried these, but they don't really have much to offer, just coffees and limited selection of sandwiches and cakes. I tried their Jamaican pork sandwich but I thought it's not that wonderful so I'm not sharing here.

Plus, the cafe is located at a quiet neighbourhood, such a good place to slack your afternoon away.

Visit them at 78 Yong Siak Street #01-12, Singapore 163078 or their website.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment