Saturday 14 April 2012

Tontoro is no dolphin - Ajisen Ramen

This is another place that I visit very often, although their price is not cheap at all, but I just love their tontoro ramen. When I first saw the menu, I thought it's dolphin meat because the kanji was dolphin in Chinese. Sorry for my ignorance, it's actually pork. Why I love it so much? Because the ramen is not too soft and not too hard. They give a generous serving of pork, really generous. If you eat a piece of it with a spoonful ramen, you usually have a lot of leftover meat. The soup is nice too, just a bit too much of ajinomoto sometimes.

Their side dishes are quite good too, like prawn mayonnaise and soft shell crab. Their prawn is really quite big and fresh, and it will not go wrong with mayonnaise. The soft shell crab is crispy and not too fishy.

Tontoro ramen

Soft shell crab

Prawn mayonnaise

Visit them at their outlets listed on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment