Saturday 14 April 2012

Homey beef stew - Group Therapy

It's such a funny name, but it's indeed therapeutic. Why? Because of their beef shank stew. I had no expectation about the quality of the food before I was there. It turns out that they just surprised me with their homey beef shank stew, which I miss a lot just hours after having it. Based on my experience, their sauce DOES NOT contain MSG, and they are very generous with the beef serving and rice. I shared it with Sam and I still can't really finish half of it, that is really quite a big portion. It just tastes homey, like you know, the taste you would get from home-cooked food.

Homey beef shank stew

Their caramel cappucino was unique too, at least according to Sam who is more experienced with coffee. I can't really tell how good it tastes, but it's worth trying.

Caramel cappucino and the $1.00 plain water

One thing about them is, they lay out bottles of plain water on the table, and having gone to 40hands which also does the same, we thought that it's free flow. Turns out that they actually charged us $1.00 for that. )= Well, good that we finished the bottle. Remember to refrain from taking the bottle if you don't want to pay extra $1.00.

The place is quite hidden, so use your food sense to find them. =)

Visit them at 40 Duxton Road #02-01, Singapore 089504 or their website.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Think you all saw wrongly, been there so many times and never been charged for water before!

    ReplyDelete