Friday 25 June 2010

First on the recommended list - NYDC

Actually, this shouldn't be the first on the list, but it's the first that came across my mind, and I want to blog something about recommended food, so I just make do with it and make it the first. =P

Well, I can't remember when exactly was the first time I went to NYDC, but should be quite a long time ago. Actually we had some dessert which was not nice, that was the mudpie. But I don't remember why it wasn't banned and I still revisited the place.

So one dish I want to recommend is the Mushroom and Ham Baked Rice. I don't know why I love baked rice so much. It's full of carbs (rice) and fats (cheese), but it's tasty. So this Mushroom and Ham Baked Rice was nice because of the sauce and the cheese. I can't really describe the taste but it was just very appetizing. And I like the part that the cheese tastes a bit like meat, because it's thick (LOL). The serving portion was quite filling too, I usually shares it with my friend.

It costs $11.90 before GST + service charge. I'm not sure if it's worth the price, but I do go there once in a while with my friend, because we both love the baked rice. As for their desserts, mudpie aside, I haven't really tried them all, so I can't give any comments for now.

Maybe you can give it a try and tell me how great/disgusting they are. ^oo^

Visit them at their outlets listed on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment