Saturday 26 June 2010

Cheap Lobang - Redhill Market Chicken Rice

Opps. I actually forgot what's the name of the chicken rice stall, I think it's 85 Hainanese Chicken Rice. Anyway, as I'm currently working around Redhill, and once in a while I visit the Redhill market during lunch, I found this $2 chicken rice stall by accident.

Why am I recommending a $2 chicken rice stall when it's everywhere? Because it's a different one that I have seen. Usually those I visit, they serve a very tiny little portion of chicken meat. But this is different, the serving is comparable to a $2.50 or maybe $3 one. Where can you really find a filling lunch which costs only $2 nowadays? Taste wise, honestly, how wrong can chicken rice go? So this is considered edible. Oh, and instead of serving you cucumber, they serve you preserved vegie. Although it's nothing great, it's still different from other chicken rice stall you see. Yeah, this does sound a little funny.

Pay a visit to them at Redhill Market. I guess they're the only $2 chicken rice stall there? The only other clue I can provide is that their signboard is white words on blue background. Haha. Enjoy.

Visit them at 79 Redhill Lane Singapore 150079.


View Larger Map

3 comments:

  1. btw im shining lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha just saw ur blog! good one haha!
    if got chance then take pic and post it online ba... if not cnt imagine how the food look like leh.. n u can provide the location too! (can link it to google map oso probably?)
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. shining: hahahahah thanks for your support! anyway this is for fun one, not thinking of really establishing it. XD I will take photo when I go back to the place to eat again.

    ReplyDelete