Saturday 26 June 2010

Another recommendation - The Soup Spoon

Okay. I have been to this place once long ago, but I totally did not remember how it tasted, so I thought it wasn't great. Well, I was wrong until another friend recommended that place to us.

So I went to the place once again. My friend recommended the beef soup (again I forget the name it has on the menu) beef goulash (updated 14 April 2012) and I ordered a meal with it.

Beef goulash with ham and cheese sandwich

The soup is good! It has substances and the taste is there. I thought $7.90 (or so?) for a bowl of soup is quite expensive, but it actually feels like a main dish more like a appetizer. And I quite like the sandwich too, because it tastes different from the ham and cheese sandwich elsewhere. Of course it can't quite fight with Subway. Haha. The full meal for the beef soup is $11.40 I think. Oh yeah, and you get a stamp for every $5 spent. Collect some amount and you get some goodies, which I can't quite remember. =P

Actually nothing much I want to recommend here, because I can only say it's worth the price for its quantity and quality. You can just give it a try!

Visit them at their outlets listed on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment